Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tundra towing my 1940 International
I inherited a 1940 D30 International farm truck. In Pennsylvania,  600 miles from my home in Indiana.  Was struggling thinking of how to get it to it's new home.

My Son came thru. I rented an 18' car-hauler, and his 2011 Tundra towed it home without a problem. 13.5 mph going with the empty trailer, 8.5 coming home...  we figured he towed about 9,000 lbs, counting the trailer...

I've got pictures posted on Jeff's Truckingboards.com.  will have to figure how to post them here??
(04-22-2019, 09:46 PM)Jimmy g Wrote: I inherited a 1940 D30 International farm truck. In Pennsylvania,  600 miles from my home in Indiana.  Was struggling thinking of how to get it to it's new home.

My Son came thru. I rented an 18' car-hauler, and his 2011 Tundra towed it home without a problem. 13.5 mph going with the empty trailer, 8.5 coming home...  we figured he towed about 9,000 lbs, counting the trailer...

I've got pictures posted on Jeff's Truckingboards.com.  will have to figure how to post them here??

Jimmy, Click on the "imgur" icon on the left, it operates pretty much like adding photos on TB, they do take a bit longer to upload at least on my computer.
[Image: dNMh23xl.jpg][Image: lNr4EbYl.jpg]

Thanks, Boom!!!

[Image: 47m1dl6l.jpg]

Since this is a pickup forum, I'd better show the Tundra!
That old truck is very cool! Glad your son's truck got the job done.
"Neutiquam erro"
Will add a Toyota Forum soon